For strawberry sauce:
· Fresh strawberry-8 -10 no.
· Salt-1 pinch
· Red fresh chili-1 no.
· Sugar- 1/2 cup
· Water-2 tbsp.
· Lemon juice-1 tsp.
For cake batter:
· Cream cheese-165 grams
· Whipped cream-50 grams
· Egg( separate egg white and yolk)-2 no
· Vanilla essence-1 tsp.
· Sugar powder-25 grams
· Oreo biscuit dust - 5 nos.
· Melted butter -20 grams.
for making sauce:
· Blend fresh strawberry and make a fine paste.
· Take a Preheat pan; add sugar and water in it, when sugar melts add fresh strawberry paste and let it boil for 4-5 mins.
· Now add chopped fresh chili and pinch of salt and let it boil for another 5-6 min.in the mean time add lemon juice and mix well.
· After it thickens remove from heat and keep aside.
for cake batter.
· Beat egg white until it becomes stiff peaks. Keep aside.
· In a mixing bowl first take ready made/ homemade cream cheese and sugar together, beat until it becomes fluffy, then add egg yolks one by one and vanilla essence beat well.
· Then add flour mixture, whipped cream (beated) and beat altogether.
· Finally add egg whites and beat well.
· Finally add egg whites and vanilla essence and beat well.
· So the cake batter is ready.
· Mix melted butter and Oreo dust. Keep aside.
· Take cupcake mould and line in with cupcake papers,
· Now make thin base using Oreo-butter mix (use your fingers to make the base stable) and pour cup cake batter over each one by one.
· Finally pour one tea spoon of strawberry sauce over each cup cake batter.
· Using a spoon make a semi-marble effect of the cake.
· Preheat the oven at160 deg c .now take a round shaped container with half full of water; keep it inside the preheated oven.
· Now position the lower rack over the container and place unbaked cupcakes one by one.(picture showing)
· Bake it for around 45 mins, tooth pick test is recommended in between.
· Remove freshly baked cupcakes and cool it down and is ready to make your day good.