A quick and one of the easiest chicken recipes for days. The Recipe particularly goes quite well with fried rice recipes and even noodles. The garlic along with moderate sugar will melt into a sweet glaze, customized with favourite spring onion. So nothing to said much about this just follow the recipe and enjoy.
· Boneless chicken (Bite size pieces) – 500 grams.
· Garlic (Chopped/Roughly grated) – 10 -12 pods.
· Onion (Medium sized) -2 nos.
· Tomato Ketchup – 2 tbsp.
· Tomato Puree – ½ cup.
· Salt – to taste.
· Dry Red Chili Paste- 5 nos. (can use more dry chili)
· (Soak dry chili in a like warm water before the cooking day and on the day of cooking make a fine paste)
· Sugar – 1 tsp.
· Spring Onion – 1 handful.
· Corn flower – 2 tbsp.
· White Oil – 3 tbsp.
· Water – ¼ cup.
· Heat a pan and add oil.
· When oil is moderately hot add garlic. Sauté for just one minute. It became in light brown colour.
· Add onion and sauté for a minute or until the colour of onion become light pink.
· Add chicken pieces, salt and fry it in high heat for a minute. Chicken changes it colour.
· Add red chili paste, tomato ketchup and puree and mix it well.
· Let it boil for 10 to 12 minutes at low heat .It will not take much time to cook.
· In a small container mix corn flower and water well.
· Open the lid and increase the heat, add corn flower mix water, spring onion. Mix well and take out from heat.
· Give a standing time, it is ready to eat.