· Boiled Potato [cut one potato in four pieces]-8 nos.
· White oil -3 tbsp.
· Roasted and crashed peanut -2 tbsp.
· Black pepper powder-1/2 tsp.
· Dry roasted cumin powder-1 /2 tsp.
· Dry mango powder-1/2 tsp.
· Curry leaves-10-11 nos.
· Green chili chopped-3 nos.
· White sesame seed-1 tsp.
· Salt-to taste
· Chopped coriander leaves-for garnishing
· Heat oil. Add curry leaves, sesame seed and chopped green chili. Saute for 1 minute.
· Next add boiled potato. Cook for 8-10 minutes with low flame without lid.
· Then add other rest ingredients and salt to taste .Mix well and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
· Remove from heat. Garnish with coriander leaves.
· Serve hot with any type of Indian bread.
*[If you wish you can sprinkle little bit lemon juice over the prepared potato.]